skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This World is not Conclusion.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Just Listen to Your Body
The experts of athletics and dietetics have told me that it is important that I listen to my body. I have heeded their advice, and I have heard some very strange things.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of Interest
Donate rice and build vocabulary
Blog Archive
►
2009
(15)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(33)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(6)
Patience
Bathroom Curtains
Just Listen to Your Body
Rat and Friend
The Couplet
More on Hunger
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(27)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
About Me
blessure
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment